4Prevent Telemedicine and the Pharmacist’s new role
The company 4Prevent S.R.L was established in 2014 in the wake of Ministerial Decree of 2009. The idea was conceived by entrepreneur Paolo Nanni who, considering the experience of his family-run pharmacy in Bologna, saw the Pharmacy of SERVICES as a face-lift for conventional pharmacies.
A vision of the pharmacy as the backbone of the protective healthcare system in which the central role of the pharmacist as a professional is decisive. Indeed, it is, especially, his professional service that contributes added value to the healthcare system both economically and in terms of public health.
This approach consolidates relations and enhances trust between the pharmacist and his client, enhancing practitioner-patient relations. Hence, the pharmacy becomes more accessible, more familiar, more convenient and humanly closer to everybody, including children and youth.
Ministerial Decree 153/2009 was enforced on 25 March 2011, establishing that services and professional services should be provided to citizens also by pharmacies.
The possibility of performing services and examinations, such as laboratory tests and diagnostic investigations, at the Pharmacy meets several needs that have to date been scarcely considered.
The extensive local presence of Pharmacies brings the place of care closer to the patient, both in terms of physical and emotional distance.
The Pharmacy is a place the patient finds familiar, and where he feels at ease when seeking services. The figure of the pharmacist is also familiar to the patient; hence, the pharmacist can play an active role in the patient care process by defining a position, with regard to the patient, that underscores his competence in terms of care, consultation and prevention.
Web Communication and Technical Assistance
Web Communication and Technical Assistance
Company for Training and Educational Services/CME Courses
The corporate framework includes Studio Iura, represented by lawyers Gian Marco Filipponi and Raffaella Filomena D'Amore
Considering the long-standing experience and competence of its professionals, every 4Prevent Client can make use of a broad spectrum of legal, consulting and assistance services.
In order to effectively and precisely meet the needs of 4Prevent Clients, lawyers forming the legal team operate in work groups organised according to the complexity or particular nature of the case treated. This ensures the utmost reliability and unquestioned professional expertise.
Dr. Giampiero Beccari
Former Consultant of Departments of Medicine I and II and of the Emergency Medicine Department, Santa Maria delle Croci Hospital, Ravenna.
- Emergency care
Dr. Claudio Guadagni
- Director, Cardiology Department, Ravenna Hospital
- Director of O.U.S (Department of Cardiology, Integrated Management, Chronic Diseases)
- Director, Centre for Diagnosis and Treatment of Arterial Hypertension, Cardiology Department, Ravenna Hospital
- President of SIIA - Italian Society of Arterial Hypertension
Dr. Monica Mazzavillani
Specialist in Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr. Gianfranco Pisano
- Osteoporosis (Master)
- Sports Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
Dr. Cristian Berton
- Specialist in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- 1st level Medical Executive, Ospedale dell’Angelo - Mestre (VENICE)
Dr. Federico Dall’Olio
Dott.ssa Katia Lanzone
Specialised in Pharmacy with honours at the University of Pisa, School of Pharmacy.
- THREE-YEAR COURSE AT THE SCHOOL OF NATUROPATHY, Accademia delle Culture e Scienze Alternative Paracelso (A.C.S.A) - Termoli
- Naturopath Specialised in Natural Nutrition and in Restoring Dietary Balance, Acid-Base Balance, Food Intolerances and Mineralogram.
- Further training in Nutrition and Nutraceutical Products, Federico II University, Naples
- SCUOLA SUPERIORE DI OMEOPATIA (SMB) [Italian School of Homeopathy - Italian Society of Medical Biotherapy (SMB)] - Rome
- School of Biological Medicine and Homotoxicology (AIOT - Italian Academy of Conventional Osteopathy) - Pescara
- Course on Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy with the therapeutic application of essential oils, Accademia Paracelso (ACSA - “Paracelso” Academy of Alternative Culture and Science) - Termoli
- ZONE CONSULTANT (Zone Diet Consultant), Zone Academy with Dr. Barry Sears, Florence 2013
- Training on the GIFT Diet Method, Dr. Luca Speciani
- 1st Level Course on Kinesiology (Italian School of Naturopathy, Rimini)