Self-administered blood test
THE LATEST PROGRESS OF DEVICES FOR SELF-ADMINISTERED BLOOD TEST
Self-administered blood test at the Pharmacy allows to measure essential parameters for the prevention and detection of important diseases that can either be prevented or controlled.
Self-administered blood test consists in simply drawing blood directly by finger stick, a drop of capillary blood that allows to rapidly and safely analyse important parameters, such as glycaemia, cholesterol, triglycerides, creatinine, haemoglobin, etc., which are useful to assess diseases, such as hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES (atherosclerosis / stroke / infarction)
- LIVER DISEASES (hepatitis / fatty liver / hepatic cirrhosis)
- KIDNEY DISEASES (nephropathies / diabetic nephropathy / gout)
The 4PREVENT self-diagnostic instrument is certified in compliance with EC Directive 98/79.
- its compact dimensions make the 4PREVENT device easy to install in any room;
- the new multifunctional lid that protects the instrument when it is not in use becomes a convenient work station;
- the useful compartments created in the instrument allow to always have all material required at hands reach and placed in orderly fashion.
An even more complete blood panel:
17 parameters to screen for the most common diseases
BENEFITS that simplify the performance of the test:
- automatic recognition of the test with barcoded cuvettes;
- no complex recalibration procedure on the part of the operator;
- option of collecting samples for several tests from a single finger stick
Work is optimised and preparation times are reduced.