PREVENT Flor 30 capsules
PROBIOTIC WITH B GROUP VITAMINS.
Gluten and lactose free gastro-resistant capsules.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets a day, as required. Swallow with water, preferably with meals.
The beneficial effects associated with the intake of this precious probiotic are many, since it:
- strengthens the immune system, defending it from viral attacks, also as a result of its antimicrobial properties;
- encourages the production of B group vitamins and of vitamin K; the latter is important to strengthen bones and also for its anti-haemorrhagic function;
- has beneficial effects on cholesterol by encouraging the absorption of fatty acids and, particularly, of omega3;
- encourages fermentation of lactose and other sugars.
- Helps to fight intestinal diseases with beneficial effects on the intestinal tract.
- Helps to eliminate and prevent intestinal growth of harmful bacteria.
- Helps to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Helps to enhance immune system efficiency. Stimulates the production of antibodies and also contributes to the phagocytosis process the body adopts to eliminate invasive and harmful bacteria.
- Diminishes the duration of infectious viral diarrhoea and of diarrhoea caused by antibiotics.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties protect cells that line the mucous membranes from the effects of toxins.
- It also promotes immune cell maturation to ensure their correct function.
- Competes with pathogens for nutritional substances and binding sites.
Produces acetic acid and lactic acid, reducing colon pH and inhibiting pathogens.
- Suppresses the production of specific immunoglobulins E and the antigen.
Promotes the IgA response.
- Useful for prophylactic treatment in IgE-dependent allergic responses.
B group vitamins
- Ensure efficient fat and protein metabolism.
- Support cerebral, muscular and gastrointestinal function.
- Beneficial for eyes, skin, hair and mouth.
- Improve hepatic function.
- Encourage synthesis from carbohydrates to glucose.
- Encourage the construction of new cells.
- Encourage efficient nervous system function.
- Better absorption of vitamins and minerals from food.
- Better absorption of calcium for bones, thus encouraging healthy growth.
- Stimulate the immune system and other defence mechanisms of the body.
- Restore intestinal microflora either during or after antibiotic treatment and in case of diarrhoea.
- Prevention and treatment of constipation and diarrhoea.
- Reduce symptoms of skin diseases (various types of eczema, including atopic eczema, acne, etc.).
- Relieve symptoms of food allergies or intolerances.
- Intestinal dysbiosis and lactose intolerance.
Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health
Definition of Probiotic:
live and vital microorganisms that have beneficial effects on the health of the host, improving its intestinal microbial balance, when taken in adequate quantities as part of a food or of a supplement.